NMRC Jobs 2019:199 Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Vacancy for B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, CA, ICWA, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E
On 18/07/2019, NMRC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, CA, ICWA, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc for the position of Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Multiple Vacancy.
Vacancy 1 : Office Assistant
Qualification : B.B.A, BCA
Vacancies : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 30,000/-Per Month
Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply : 21/08/2019
Other Qualification Details:
- Minimum Education Qualification : BBA/BCA
- Remuneration per month : Rs 30000/ PM fixed Annual increment 5% based on performance
Additional facility : Medical insurance of Rs 2 lac for self and spouse only + Accidental and natural death coverage of Rs 10 lac
Age : Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years
Application Fee : 1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.675/- (Rupees Six Hundred Seventy Five Only)) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only). The mentioned fees does not include any bank charges. 2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges, once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting) A Mini Ratna Company Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, C Block, Phase 2, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
General Instructions :
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norm and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- Community/Cast Certificate should be in prescribed format (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc. (All these formats are available on BECIL/NMRC website No other format will be acceptable. Benefit of reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domicile of State of UP. These certificates would be submitted post written test and only for qualified candidates
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his/her claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application, these certificates would be submitted post written test and only for qualified candidates
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use (candidate are advised to keep same photograph which they upload during the application phase only colored photograph are permitted), which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- At any stage, in case of discrepancy in language, version in English language will only prevail.
- Post CBT exam, the candidates will be given opportunity to submit their objection, if any, regarding the exam conduction part only and candidate can submit their objections through objection handling tracker which will be available in www.becil.com; for each such objection, candidate will be required to pay nominal fees of Rs. 50 per objection.
- Court jurisdiction of any dispute will be at Gautam Buddha Nagar, UP only.
- Empanelled candidates will be deputed to NMRC as per the requirement given by NMRC from time to time.
- BECIL reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with BECIL and NMRC’s website for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview/Skill Test/Psycho Test, standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose appli cations are available on the Master list may download the admit card through website www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com only.
- The admit card for written test, will NOT be sent by post or email. It will be downloaded from www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com only. BECIL will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website.
- The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written Test/Psycho test/Interview/Skill Test/Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate’s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/Psycho test/interview/skill Test/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test
- BECIL/NMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- In case of cancellation of exam due to any reason at any center candidates will not be paid any kind of travelling expenses etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing Mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Centre will be deemed Guilty Of Misconduct & suitable action including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
- N.B. Candidates should refer to advertisement given in the Employment News or on BECIL’s website only, for the purpose of applying for the job. BECIL and NMRC has not authorized any other agency/vendor/website to publish the instant advertisement and application form or issue of admit cards through online. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained from para 1 to 15 under title “How to Apply”. In case of any discrepancy, in the advertisements published in various newspapers/Employment News etc., the contents as put on www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com, will prevail. Any update, corrigendum etc. of this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular tough with our website, ie. www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com Disclaimer: Terms and conditions given in the advertisement are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, decision of BECIL will be final
- Written test
- Psycho test
- Skill Test
- Medical fitness test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com career section only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo and Signature scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.
- Candidate are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL and NMRC i.e. www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “BECIL/HR/NMRC/I0/2019
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- The registration link will remain active only up to 21st August 2019 (up to 23.59 hrs).
- After successful filing up of the application form, candidate are required to pay the requisite fees through online mode only via credit card, Debit card, net banking etc
- Only online payment of fees is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
- The online registration will remain active from 10.00 hours of 22 July 2019 to 23.59 hrs of 21 Aug 2019 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. BECIL will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last day due to heavy rush etc.
- Candidates are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
- Detailed syllabus will be available in www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com in career section and after the admit card are made live the practice mock/practice test will also be available in the website which candidates can practice.
- The tentative cities of examination will be Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Assam, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Bhopal, Ahmadabad, Lucknow, Prayajraj, Noida, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Guragon, Faridabad. BECIL reserve a right to add or remove any test city, depending on the number of application form the region.