IIT Delhi Jobs 2019: 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc Salary 25,000 published on 4th June 2019
On 04/06/2019, IIT Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Title of the Project: Gallium-Nitride (GaN) based High-Voltage RF Devices for Defence / Space Application (RP03607G)
2. Qualifications: 1st class B.Tech. in Electronics (Preferable) OR Computer Science in the qualifying degree with NET qualification as per DST nroms OR Postgraduate degree in Electronics (Preferable) OR Computer Science, M.Sc. in Electronics with NET qualification as per DST norms. Candidate must have minimum 6 months experience in GaN devices or semiconductor device modeling from industry / NITs OR IITs only.
1. Walk-In Test / Date of Interview: 17/06/2019.
2. Time of Interview: 10.00 a.m.
3. Venue: Committee Room, Centre for Applied Research in Electronics (CARE), Block-3, IIT DELHI, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.