ALOO PALAK POORI | HOW TO MAKE POTATO SPINACH POORI
Aloo Palak Poori is a deep fried Indian Flatbread that has the spinach puree and potato blended with spices to the dough and kneaded, deep fried as pooris.
1 cup Wheat Flour / Atta
A Pinch Salt
1 no Green Chilli
1/2 cup Spinach / Palak Puree
1/2 cup Potato
1 tsp Cumin seeds
A Pinch Turmeric powder
Cooking Oil for deep frying
Aloo Palak Poori
1. Wash the leaves and microwave the leaves with 2 tbsp water for 3 to 4 mins.
2. Slash the potatoes and microwave for 4 mins. Soak and peel the skin.
3. Once it cools down, take the leaves along with inexperienced chilies.
4. Take this in a bowl, add turmeric powder, salt, cumin seeds, and mashed potato
5. Add the wheat flour and knead to a dough and roll out into discs of 4 inch diameter.
6. Heat a kadai with oil and deep fry the pooris till it browns on each sides.
7. Serve with pickle or any aspect dish.