New Delhi, Delhi
₹30,000 a month
5+ years experience
IIFT Jobs 2019: Administrative Assistant Vacancy for Array Salary 30,000 published on 6th August 2019. On 06/08/2019, IIFT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Array for the position of Administrative Assistant. Qualification : Any Graduate
Vacancies : 1
post Salary : Rs. 30,000Per Month
Experience : 5 – 10 years
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply : 16/08/2019
Other Qualification Details:
Essential Educational qualification & Experience:
- The candidates must have a Graduate Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science with atleast 50% marks. Post-Graduation shall be a desirable qualification.
- Good command over English language (both written and spoken) with good computer knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working as an Assistant or similar position in a Government Organization/ Autonomous Bodies/ Educational Institutions.
- The applicant must have sound knowledge of computer application and packages [M.S. Word, M.S. Access, M.S.
Outlook, Excel, Power Point].
- The applicant should have knowledge of service related matters such as GFR,Rules of Leaves, Pay, LTC, preparation of various Office orders, Recruitment process, adoption of various Financial and Administrative orders issued by the DoPT from time to time, Preparation of reports, disposal of miscellaneous receipts and related work etc.
Job Profile: To assist in administrative work for smooth functioning of different academic as well as administrative activities and to be the interface between the students, faculty members and administration.
The candidate must exhibit capability to adhere to strict timelines and discipline3. Tenure: The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year. The tenure can be extended further depending upon performance of the candidate and requirement of the institute.4. Emoluments: Rs.30,000/- per month (all inclusive).
Age: 35 Years.
Address: IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply : The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately.
Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply online using the link given below latest by 16.08.2019:
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the test and interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.FreshersLIVE wishes you all the best.